Monday, 26 March 2007

In Ottawa

Used VIA RAIL from Tdot to Ottawa.
  • I loved the journey, started reading a book "Bitter Fruit" written by my CEO and got to half way by the end of the journey! It's pretty obvious am yet to learn a lot more about South Africa and where it has come from.
  • I stole some moments between flipping the pages to see the last stages of a snow laden landscape as spring spread it's wings.
  • Found a very lively cab driver who decided to give me an impromptu tour of city "on the house", very quick to mention where I should go for "cheap shopping". Do I really shop?
  • The hotel is amazing though I didn't get a great view.
Am not tired, just want to catch up on a few channels like BET but can't seem to find it...this is why I wish I was back in Tdot.

No comments: